TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE UTILIZING THIS WEBSITE.
OUR PRODUCTS CONSTITUTE RAW MATERIALS INTENDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR RESEARCH, FURTHER MANUFACTURING, OR AROMATHERAPY. THEY ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION IN ANY FORM.
All users of this site acknowledge that access to and utilization of this site are contingent upon compliance with the ensuing terms and conditions. If these terms and conditions are not agreeable, please refrain from using this site.
The use of Pharmakeia.com is strictly for educational and informational purposes. The act of ordering products implies adherence to the subsequent terms and conditions. When visiting or making purchases on this website, users are implicitly accepting these terms and conditions.
- Buyers assert good health and comprehensive understanding of these terms and conditions. It may be required to furnish government identification and/or a written declaration of the intended end use of our products in accordance with our Due Diligence Policy* for account approval or order fulfillment. A voluntary declaration of intended use is recommended to prevent potential delays.
- Products featured on this site are expressly designated for non-consumptive herbarium specimens, collection, legitimate research, educational purposes, candle making, soap making, and/or ornamental use. All products are sold “as is” for bulk botanical ingredients/materials and do not come with any claims or directions. None of our products are intended for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, prevention, or alleviation of any disease or medical condition.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED FOR INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL USE, OR THE TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
Information provided by PHARMAKEIA, whether on the website or through personal correspondence, should NEVER be construed as endorsing, advising, or permitting the internal or external consumption of any product. No information from any source, including third parties such as Wikipedia or Reddit, should supersede or substitute the directions or advice of a physician or health professional.
- Be cautious of open-source information not evaluated by relevant government agencies.
- Resale for human consumption and therapeutic purposes is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may lead to immediate account termination and order cancellation. Such violations may also breach applicable laws or governmental regulations in your jurisdiction, and we reserve the right to cancel accounts and orders suspected of violating this condition at our discretion.
- PHARMAKEIA, its owners, officers, affiliates, associates, and employees bear no responsibility or liability for any consequences or harm resulting from the use, misuse, or non-use of the products and information presented on this website. This includes direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages. PHARMAKEIA is not liable for consequences arising from product misuse in violation of our terms and conditions and local laws.
- Information obtained from PHARMAKEIA is for educational or informational use only and should not be construed as advertising, advocating, promoting, or advising any behaviors in violation of these terms and conditions or the misuse of products. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
The entire content on this site, including text, graphics, or code, is copyrighted as a collective work under North American and International copyright laws, and is the property of PHARMAKEIA. Copyright 2023, PHARMAKEIA, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with PHARMAKEIA or purchasing PHARMAKEIA products. Any other use, including reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site, is strictly prohibited unless authorized by PHARMAKEIA. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names of PHARMAKEIA used on the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of PHARMAKEIA.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. PHARMAKEIA disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. PHARMAKEIA does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. PHARMAKEIA does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some provinces may not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, in which case the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
PHARMAKEIA shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if PHARMAKEIA has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a PHARMAKEIA product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, PHARMAKEIA reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. PHARMAKEIA may refuse or cancel such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment has been issued. If payment has already been received for the purchase and the order is canceled, PHARMAKEIA shall issue a credit to your account or provide a credit for the amount originally charged.
Termination of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable upon accessing the site or completing the registration or shopping process. PHARMAKEIA reserves the right to terminate these terms and conditions, or any part thereof, without notice, at any time, for any reason. Provisions related to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous shall survive any termination.
PHARMAKEIA may deliver notices through e-mail, a general notice on the site, or other reliable methods to the address provided to PHARMAKEIA.
Your use of this site is governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding arising out of or related to this site shall be in the courts located in Vancouver, BC. Any cause of action or claim related to the site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. PHARMAKEIA’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall modify any of these
terms and conditions. PHARMAKEIA may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a PHARMAKEIA or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable. Such content may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or organization.
PHARMAKEIA does not review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site and is not responsible for the content of these communications and materials. PHARMAKEIA acts as a passive conduit for distributing user-generated content on the site, without undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the contents or activities. PHARMAKEIA reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right, or offensive.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PHARMAKEIA, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account or purchase from our website (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an effort to enhance value for our visitors, PHARMAKEIA may link to sites operated by third parties. However, PHARMAKEIA has no control over these linked sites, each with separate privacy and data collection practices. These linked sites are for convenience only, and accessing them is at your own risk. While PHARMAKEIA seeks to protect the integrity of its website and linked sites, feedback on both is welcomed, including information on any non-functional links.